Saturday, April 28, 2012

Currently listening to....




So below is what I've been listening to a lot lately.. I'm usually playing music in my TurnTable room every night for a few hours... If you haven't ever used turntable and you are like myself and love music, TurnTable is a great site to use when you are looking to discover new music! Not only do you get to discover but you also have the opportunity to share your own music with others. So if you are interested in discovering and sharing music you should definitely check out TurnTable maybe even my room perhaps! =P
  1. Wallace Collection - Daydream
  2. Bon Iver - Skinny Love
  3. Austra - Lose it
  4. Foster the People - Pumped Up Kicks (I know it's played out but still catchy)
  5. Gym Class Heroes Feat. Neon Hitch - Ass Back Home
  6. The Bird & The Bee - How Deep Is Your Love?
  7. Lights - Banner
  8. Yoav Feat. Emily Browning - Where Is My Mind?
  9. Bon Iver - I Can't Make You Love Me
  10. I Can Make A Mess Like Nobody's Business - Ready Ankles
  11. Angus & Julia Stone - Draw Your Swords

No comments:

Post a Comment