Sunday, April 29, 2012

Treasure Hunting


As some of you may know I'm always looking for treasure... or Geocaches to be precise. I love the thrill of the hunt, exploring new grounds, and even creating my own for others to find. For those of you who do not know what geocaching is, here is a short video explaining what it is. I think I'll post a few photos I've captured while out geocaching =) I'd also like to thank Colie for giving the idea to blog about caching since it is something I'm really into. 


If you do not own a GPS there are Geocaching apps for both the Android and iPhone. I personally have used all three options and in my opinion the iPhone app is the best. Sometimes it will put you right at ground zero if the cache coordinates were listed correctly.






This one is a cache I hid if you can see it hidden under rocks =) This one is name April's Full Cache


I love finding caches in an ammo box container... Usually the contents keep dry and the boxes stay in one piece. Sometimes the sun and heat can take a toll on the container if camoed incorrectly.


1 comment: